Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shortbus Conquers the World

This is Shortbus here. Some of you may know me as Shorty, The Bus, or The Shortest Bus. However you know me, you are probably aware that I run things around here. Doubt it? You think I'm not too bright because my name's Shortbus? Actually, I have one of those ironic names, like a bald guy called Curly or a football player nicknamed Tiny. Since I'm about finished with my thesis on the Higgs boson, I have some free time to share my thoughts on life in Nepal to date. I understand that this blog was almost entitled Shortbus Conquers the World. In fact, it should have been. Due to one lazy friend and one luddite grandfather, I lost two votes that would have put me over the top. Serenity now! But that's okay. I'm not bitter. However, I figured I should regale my fans with at least one blog post demonstrating all that I'm conquering in Nepal. You're welcome.


Here I am conquering a box. It put up quite a fight but was ultimately no match for me.

Next I conquered the out-of-doors. This porch didn't know what hit it.

Just hanging out with an equal. Later I conquered the meek.

Looks like I just conquered a few cans of tuna here. Better hit the gym...

I hit the gym hard: gym = conquered

I kind of feel bad for this box of newspaper. The Old Gray Lady is now black and blue.

Here I am conquering my dad's head. What a sucker.

Watch out Nepal. It's just a cat nap.

3 comments:

  1. What luddite grandfather? This luddite and spouse both voted for the Bus. What she needed was a lobbyist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog today and added it to my blogroll of FS blogs at http://lifeafterjerusalem.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shorty, it's Adam here. No, not there. Here. Anyhoo, just been waiting for you to call me back (i.e. conquer my phone). Talks lates. Peace.

    ReplyDelete